Friday, October 28, 2011

Live "Improv" Halloween Puppet Show (10-28-2011)

First time with "LIVE Accordion" and "Puppet Show" today! I get there just before 5 and we went through the Disney Set. Having forgotten the radio, I was forced to play live.

The first 15 minutes were a little rough as everyone was staring and I was playing "Once Upon A Dream". One kid helped with the skeleton and snake. Later I told everyone they could come get an instrument if they wanted to play along.

I few kids did not understand they were suppose to hide with the puppets and heads and arms were coming through. That spoiled it a bit, but not as much as the woman who took her 2o minute phone call during my performance.

A singer came by and sang a few children's songs which made it special. She knew all words and hand motions to "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "Open and Close your Fingers".