Saturday, March 12, 2011

Puppet Show Set Repair

Hello Welcome to Engineer Eric's Experimental Puppet Show Blog. Here I will be posting things about puppet's and the LIVE PUPPET SHOW experiences that we've been experiencing.  Currently the live play is at Garfield Park in South Pasadena on Thursdays.  The park always has enthusiastic kids and someone with them to keep them safe.

The puppet show is under construction, it's left wing has come undone.  The two pieces of foam are connected with a two inch thick white tape. The back is the same but with back tape.  I got the black tape today but when I got back I noticed I still needed the white.  I did not feel like going back to the store a third time!

I google "How to write for puppets and got a great page on the four "W's".  WHO, WHAT, WHERE and WRONG. It went on to say you can locate these elements  in every good puppet play, short script, small production, one man puppet party!

Eric Stefani