Sunday, March 20, 2011

Old Hand Puppets





Yogi Bear was one of the most popular Hanna Barbara characters, I really like the first cartoons they made, some really great work with the backgrounds, music and short stories.
This looks like Smokey the Bears nephew.
I can not say Mr. Cool is memorable but I think he'd get along with Grimace.
Magilla Gorilla was always getting in a jam, I think I use to really like him as a kid. Now I think of him as an alright character like I do Wally Gator.
Grimace from McDonald's was a favorite of mine as a kid. I remember he was the funniest characters.
These Hanna Barbara charters look familiar but I couldn't guess at the title, oh Droop-A-Long Coyote.

Popeye the Sailor
I really like the pain striped shirt here on "Pop", I could use him with Dopey in a Christmas skit.
These Old Hand Puppets are perfect for having your own puppet show what ever age you are. The quality of the rubber heads are great quality and they're made all your favorite characters you could ever want for your puppet show.